TalentEx Pte. Ltd.. and its affiliates (“TalentEx” “we,” or “us”) operates the JobTalents website jbtalents.com. By using JobTalents in any way, you accept these Terms of Service (“Agreement”). If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use JobTalents.
1. Who May Use JobTalents
You must be at least 18 years old to use JobTalents. Use is void where prohibited. By using JobTalents, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you use JobTalents, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
2. License to Use JobTalents
TalentEx grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use JobTalents for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else. Except as expressly permitted by TalentEx in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble JobTalents. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage JobTalents. All rights not expressly granted by TalentEx are reserved.
· What information we may collect about you
· What we use that information for
· What third-party information you are agreeing to share
· With whom we share that information
To use JobTalents, you must register an account through your Facebook login, meaning you are authorizing TalentEx to access certain information from your Facebook account, including information about Facebook friends you might share in common with other JobTalents users. By allowing TalentEx to access your Facebook account, you expressly acknowledge and agree that TalentEx may obtain and share your personal information, such as name and profile pictures, as well as the name and profile pictures of your Facebook friends with other JobTalents users.
5. Term and Termination; Account Deletion
This Agreement begins on the date you first use JobTalents and continues until terminated in accordance with the provisions hereof. TalentEx may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if TalentEx determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage TalentEx’s reputation or goodwill. If TalentEx deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register under a different name. Upon termination, all licenses granted by TalentEx will terminate. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. TalentEx shall not be responsible for the loss of such content.
6. Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other JobTalents users. You understand that TalentEx currently does not conduct criminal background checks on its users. TalentEx also does not inquire into the backgrounds of all of its users or attempt to verify the statements of its users. TalentEx makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or their compatibility with any current or future user. TalentEx reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check or other screenings, at any time and using available public records.
a. In no event shall TalentEx be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, exemplary, compensatory, consequential, or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the service, including without limitation, bodily injury, death, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of the JobTalents service or persons you meet through JobTalents. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users of the service, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person.
b. TalentEx has no obligation to screen or monitor any content and does not guarantee that any content available on JobTalents complies with this Agreement or is suitable for all users.
c. TalentEx provides JobTalents on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use JobTalents at your own risk. TalentEx expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law.
Without limiting the foregoing, TalentEx makes no representations or warranties:
d. That JobTalents will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
e. That JobTalents will be uninterrupted or error-free;
f. Concerning any content submitted by any user;
g. Concerning any third party’s use of content that you submit;
h. at any content you submit will be made available on JobTalents or will be stored by TalentEx;
i. That TalentEx will continue to support any particular feature of JobTalents;
j. Concerning sites and resources outside of JobTalents, even if linked to from JobTalents.
To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used JobTalents, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
7. Code of Conduct; Prohibited Activities
In using JobTalents, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
· Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person, company, and such;
· Collect information about others;
· You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by TalentEx without our specific prior written consent.
· You will not distribute spam, and will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
· You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
· You will not interfere with or disrupt the services or the site or the servers or networks connected to the services or the site.
· You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
TalentEx has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to JobTalents.
8. Content Restrictions
You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service, or transmit to other members. You will not post on the service, or transmit to other users, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to TalentEx or to any other user. If information provided to TalentEx, or another user, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such change. The following is a partial list of content you may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, “submit”):
· is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
· harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
· promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
· provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
· contains sexually explicit content;
· provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
· involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
· promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
· solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
· engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
· infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
Your use of the Service, including but not limited to the content you post on the service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not include in your user profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, URLs or email addresses.
9. Licenses Granted by You
You grant TalentEx and its affiliates a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from your content. In addition, you waive any so-called “moral rights” in your content. You further grant all users of JobTalents permission to view your content for their personal, non-commercial purposes. If you make suggestions to TalentEx on improving or adding new features to JobTalents, TalentEx shall have the right to use your suggestions without any compensation to you.
10. Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have the right to submit the content to TalentEx and grant the licenses set forth above; (ii) TalentEx will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party; (iii) the content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and (iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TalentEx and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that: (i) arise from your activities on JobTalents; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or (iii) assert that any content you submitted to TalentEx violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
12. Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights Copyright Policy
TalentEx respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to JobTalents do not infringe any third party copyright. TalentEx will promptly remove materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. In addition, TalentEx may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
DMCA Takedown Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a notice containing the following information:
0. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on JobTalents, sufficient for TalentEx to locate the material.
3. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
4. A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
5. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
You may submit this information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Cash bonus
0. If you successfully got hired, you can request for cash bonus any day after the first day of working.
1. You must notify the bank account information you wish to receive the bonus and email for transfer notification.
2. TalentEx will transfer the cash bonus within 30 days from your request.
3. You may face difficulties receiving the cash bonus if the employer does not pay TalentEx for the service, therefore you are advised to make you're your employer safely made payment.
14. General Provisions
0. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore, without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
1. DISPUTES: Any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of JobTalents must be commenced in Singapore (and you consent to the jurisdiction of those courts). In any such action, TalentEx and you irrevocably waive any right to a trial by jury.
2. INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES: Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by TalentEx in exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. TalentEx’s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
3. SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement without TalentEx’s prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
4. NOTICES: You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from TalentEx electronically. TalentEx may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on JobTalents. Support-related inquiries or notices of a legal nature (such as a subpoena) may be sent to us at email@example.com
Nothing herein shall limit TalentEx’s right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted by TalentEx or a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of TalentEx. A revised Terms of Service will be effective as of the date it is posted. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between TalentEx and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same.
Last updated March 2, 2014