Redlab is an interactive agency providing innovative digital design strategies & engagements. The service is a result of Redlab's unique integration of user-experience design approach, digital technology implementation and above all by Thinking Human.
Our mission is to create experiences that empower brands & enable people to interact, connect, and celebrate what they value.
After understanding a client’s core needs, we’ll perform Strategic Planning, Creative Ideas, Design Solutions backed with Innovative Technology. Whether big or small, each project will be idea-crafted and customized to fit each user-based needs at its best.
Everyday, Redlab has the honor to establish and cherish long lasting relationships with most of our clients.
- Able to acquire clients from given referrals to cold calls.
- Able to make client visits independently in Bangkok areas and perimeters. Owning a car is a PLUS.
- Feel comfortable sitting with a client, hearing first hand about client's requirements and be able to make suggestions on the fly.
- Able to screen client and match client with feasible creative solution effectively.
- Able to quickly learn about client’s business nature and apply to assignments.
- Eager to learn new things, research effectively, analyze effectively and able to apply findings for assignments.
- Able to assess and reduce risk during pricing and planning.
- Able to make sound estimate of budget estimate, project deliverables & KPIs.
- Generate standard project documentation such as proposal package, pricing, minute of meetings, KPI reports.
- A must: Able to think strategically, creatively, independently in the context of marketing, digital advertising.
- What you will get: competitive salary, great team and friends, motivating environment, great career opportunity, FUN!
- Join a dynamic and promising team at Redlab. Be part of an innovative forward thinking team of Thailand.
- Like new challenges and can't sit still when it comes to creative strategy.
- Positive thinker.
- Team player.
- Fluent in spoken and written English/ Thai.
- Education or background in one of these following areas or related: Marketing, Advertising, Communication Arts or related fields.
- At least 1 year experience & knowledgeable in planning for website strategy, digital marketing strategy, online advertising strategy, social media, mobile, and other emerging digital touch points.