ESCO is the answer to your needs for integrated technology solutions and services in the realm of professional audio-visual, information communication and hostile mitigation solutions.
Our core competencies are in the following areas:
- Designing Solutions
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Installation and Configuration
- Testing and Commissioning
- Training and Managed Services
- Life Cycle Management
- Hostile Vehicle Mitigation
We are passionate about the things we do.
We believe in:
- Passion for excellence, that brings success as natural outcome.
- Passion for innovation ensures sustainability of the company, our values and the solutions that we offer.
ESCO helps organizations and their stakeholders achieve fulfillment in their use of technology for communication and collaboration.
We integrate solutions tailored to their unique needs in a way that enhances user experience; keeping it intelligent, innovative and simple.
We do this by harnessing our combined skills with professionalism and passion, challenging our limits to expand our horizons, ushering in growth and prosperity for our families.
- Must be able to speak and write English.
- Project execution; being involved in all stages.-
Terminate all audio, video and control connections according to drawings including soldering (XLR, Audio 1/8 inch, VGA, RJ45 & etc.), terminal strip landing and crimping.
- Hardware and software installation, racking may be required at times.
- Rectification of faults to ensure all systems are fully functional and equipment/system downtime are kept to a minimum.
- Attend site surveys with the Sales team, if needed.
- User training, if required.
- Project documentations.
- Preferably at least two years of experience in the operation, engineering and / or installation of AV systems. A strong knowledge of audio, video and networking engineering fundamentals.
- Any industry certification will be an advantage; CTS, Crestron, Extron, etc,.
- Positive attitude and incredible work ethics.
- Team player and can work independently.
- Drive to exceed expectations and in delivering excellence.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.