ESCO is the answer to your needs for integrated technology solutions and services in the realm of professional audio-visual, information communication and hostile mitigation solutions.
Our core competencies are in the following areas:
- Designing Solutions
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Installation and Configuration
- Testing and Commissioning
- Training and Managed Services
- Life Cycle Management
- Hostile Vehicle Mitigation
We are passionate about the things we do.
We believe in:
- Passion for excellence, that brings success as natural outcome.
- Passion for innovation ensures sustainability of the company, our values and the solutions that we offer.
ESCO helps organizations and their stakeholders achieve fulfillment in their use of technology for communication and collaboration.
We integrate solutions tailored to their unique needs in a way that enhances user experience; keeping it intelligent, innovative and simple.
We do this by harnessing our combined skills with professionalism and passion, challenging our limits to expand our horizons, ushering in growth and prosperity for our families.
• Work closely with HQ and external accounting firm for the handling and management of the full set of Accounts.
• Work closely with HQ and external accounting firm for the Filing of WHT, VAT, Income Tax and other Statutory & Regulatory compliance requirements.
• Work closely with HQ and external accounting firm for the preparation of Accounting/Audit Schedules and preparation of monthly Financial Reports.
• Work closely with HQ for the monthly closing and bank reconciliation.
• Work closely with HQ to ensure filing system and records are up to date.
• Negotiation and coordinate, both internally and with external vendors on orders, payment and shipments and lead time.
• Maintenance of up to date stock-list
• Local Procurement, PO issuance, DO preparation & shipping.
• Pick-up & Drop-off cheques, letters, documents and other errands as required.
• Must be able to speak and write English
• Preferably, 2 years of working experience.
• Minimally, a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Appropriate accounting qualifications will be a bonus.
• Strong knowledge of local Accounting & reporting Statutory & Regulatory Requirements.
• Prior knowledge of shipping documentation will be an added advantage.
• Prior sales support experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office eg. Excel, Word
Attributes to Possess:
• Driven to exceed expectations and targets.
• Positive attitude and incredible work ethics.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good team player and able to work independently.
• Attention to details and work well under pressure.
• Ability to work independently.