PIXTA is an international company providing marketplace website of microstock content in categories of photos, illustrations, vectors, footage and sound. Originally launched in Japan, May 2006, with only a few hundreds of images and 50 contributors. Today our library includes over 28 million contents from over 200,000 creators.
PIXTA’s contents are being used for various kinds of professional creative projects such as advertisements, web design, publications and TV programs.
Many of our customers are designers, web directors, publishers or other creative professionals. Stock images enable them to achieve highly qualified and effective visuals while saving a lot of time and money.
PIXTA THAILAND has been established since 2016, to provide full support for Thai creators and content buyers.
Only few chosen creators could be respected, make achievements, and let people know their works.It used to be like that, but not anymore since we could make the best use of the Internet.
PIXTA will support people to become creators as much as we could. With our effort,there will be more chance for creators including designers, artists and photographers to express themselves.
Person who is interested in work to expand business with a passion to make the world more positive place.
• Planning and operate marketing activities for our Facebook and Blogs
• Writing mail-magazines for designers and creators
• Customer Support
• Assisting shooting arrangement
• Other related job
• Passion in Design, Photography, or Web Marketing
• Thai nationality, age not over 35 years old
• At least 1 year experience in related job
• Business level of English
• Bachelor's Degree or above