WearYouWant is a startup founded in October 2011 by two co-founders from France and Denmark. It has been mentioned by TechInAsia as one of the 11 startups in South East Asia to watch (http://www.techinasia.com/11-startups-asia-caught-eye-4/). Today the company employs a strong international team of 30 people from 6 different countries, creating a very open minded atmosphere.
WearYouWant is where fashion shops, brands and designers come together to provide an unbeatable online shopping selection.
Last year, the startup secured an undisclosed amount of funding in a Series B round lead by Japan's Start Today.
At WearYouWant, we work in a very friendly and relaxed environment, with bi-monthly events… WearYouWant takes care of its team members with pride!
Behind the scenes, the WearYouWant team support its partner stores with a software sales platform that includes inventory management, order processing, and promotion services (including celebrity endorsement) to bring new customer orders and keep the experience seamless and indistinguishable from a stroll through the mall.
We are looking for a bright young talent to join our team within the graphics department. Working closely with our content team and art director, the role will vary between internal and external graphic design work. Applicants should have a key eye for fashion and be able to design for both web and print.
- Working with the content team to produce graphics for blogs and social media
- Working on daily promotional banners to go on the homepage, where we promote main offers and new brands.
- Working on external web and print campaigns with our partners, such as Dtac, Line and Kbank.
- Creating brand and category banners to be featured across the site.
- Working on monthly editorial content to be featured in WearYouWant’s fashion feeds
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- At least 1-3 years direct experience in a similar role
- Can communicate in English - written and spoken
- A good eye for fashion and good-looking aesthetics
- A perfectionist with close attention to detail and consistency
- A self-starter showing good organizational skills