Chilindo is Thailand's fastest growing e-commerce site, and we are in need of more employees who can help drive our next level of success.
As a member of our team, consisting of both Thai and international workers, you will enjoy a challenging job.
We launched the site a year ago, and it grows incredibly fast. It has more than 400,000 Likes on Facebook, ships more than 30,000 parcels per day, and we currently have 55 employees.
We are selling all kinds of products on auctions, all staring at 1 baht and customers are welcome to make bids. We have no reserve price, and we hold all the products in stock ourselves.
As a member of our team, consisting of both Thai and international employees, you will enjoy a challenging job. As a Purchasing Manager you will have authority to make impactful decisions that support our organization’s overall business strategy. In this fast paced and exciting area of our business, you will be given the responsibility to manage and develop a range of products through detailed market analysis, sourcing new suppliers, contract negotiation and new product development, etc.
• Degree in related field (Business, Supply-Chain, Retail, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and strong organization skills
• Flair for negotiating, persuading and networking
• Ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure of demanding markets and tight deadlines
• Ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships
• Proficient with office software programs (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• MUST be able to communicate in English AND Thai