Hearing Experts is an innovative hearing aids provider originating from Germany. As one of the largest and most reputable hearing aids provider, we boast the highest number of satisfied customers in Germany.
Here in South East Asia, Hearing Experts aims to provide customers with the same quality advice and personalised hearing solutions, all in the comfort of a customer’s own home. We accomplish this largely through phone consultancy, where we discuss and evaluate a customer’s personal situation and then provide the best solution for his or her case.
Hearing Experts aims to lower the hurdles that keep many people from informing themselves about hearing aids. Our extensive experience with all existing hearing aid manufacturers takes the burden of having to make comparisons off our customer’s hands – we make the hearing aid market transparent for our customers whilst offering the most up-to-date models at the best price.
- Product assembly
- Product setup & troubleshooting
- Packing & Unpacking of products
- Quality check for all returns and outgoing products
- Tracing – Working with courier companies and monitoring outgoing and incoming shipments
- Procurement & purchasing
- Inventory management
- Fluent in Thai & able to communicate in English.
- Extremely meticulous and able to pay great attention to small details.
- Must have basic knowledge of Windows 8, Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Sheets.
- You should have an interest in technology as our products are IT based.
- Be open minded, hardworking, willing to learn and a good team player.
- Be an independent thinker with good problem solving skills.