Hearing Experts is an innovative hearing aids provider originating from Germany. As one of the largest and most reputable hearing aids provider, we boast the highest number of satisfied customers in Germany.
Here in South East Asia, Hearing Experts aims to provide customers with the same quality advice and personalised hearing solutions, all in the comfort of a customer’s own home. We accomplish this largely through phone consultancy, where we discuss and evaluate a customer’s personal situation and then provide the best solution for his or her case.
Hearing Experts aims to lower the hurdles that keep many people from informing themselves about hearing aids. Our extensive experience with all existing hearing aid manufacturers takes the burden of having to make comparisons off our customer’s hands – we make the hearing aid market transparent for our customers whilst offering the most up-to-date models at the best price.
- Recruiting across all departments
- Point of Contact in the preparation, execution & follow-up of the application process
- Taking care of daily operations of the Human resources management including Leave management, handling of employee complaints or requests
- Manage recruitment channels, including getting in touch with universities & seeking new channels
- Maintaining Personnel files
- Manage Performance Review schedules
- Office Management
- Open minded, hardworking and a good team player.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Highly skilled in MS Office
- Resilience and flexibility
- Fluent in Thai & able to communicate in English