What we do
PIXTA is Japanese leading marketplace site of stock photos, illustrations, vectors and footage. Launched in May 2006 with only a few hundreds of images and 50 contributors, we have grown as one of the largest stock image providers in Japan. Today our library includes over 21 million images and 210,000 contributors.
PIXTA (THAILAND) which is a subsidiary company of PIXTA INC.(Japan) was opened in 2016 to provide more asian images in Thailand.
On Sep 2015, the company's stock of PIXTA Inc. was listed on the Mothers Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Only few chosen creators could be respected, make achievements, and let people know their works.It used to be like that, but not anymore since we could make the best use of the Internet.
PIXTA will support people to become creators as much as we could. With our effort,there will be more chance for creators including designers, artists and photographers to express themselves.
• Planning and operate marketing activities for our Facebook and Blogs
• Writing mail-magazines for designers and creators
• Customer Support
• Assisting shooting arrangement
• Other related job
• Passion in Design, Photography, or Web Marketing
• Thai nationality, age not over 35 years old
• At least 1 year experience in related job
• Business level of English
• Bachelor's Degree or above