What we do
WearYouWant is a startup founded in October 2011 by two co-founders from France and Denmark. It has been mentioned by TechInAsia as one of the 11 startups in South East Asia to watch (http://www.techinasia.com/11-startups-asia-caught-eye-4/). Today the company employs a strong international team of 30 people from 6 different countries, creating a very open minded atmosphere.
WearYouWant is where fashion shops, brands and designers come together to provide an unbeatable online shopping selection.
Last year, the startup secured an undisclosed amount of funding in a Series B round lead by Japan's Start Today.
At WearYouWant, we work in a very friendly and relaxed environment, with bi-monthly events… WearYouWant takes care of its team members with pride!
Behind the scenes, the WearYouWant team support its partner stores with a software sales platform that includes inventory management, order processing, and promotion services (including celebrity endorsement) to bring new customer orders and keep the experience seamless and indistinguishable from a stroll through the mall.
- Monitoring the overall accounting and finance activities such as AP, AR, GL,
- Management with CFO of Petty Cash, Inventories control, P&L, Balance Sheets, Asset Registration and reconciliation accounts.
- Responsible for all the statutory documents including VAT (P.P.30, 36), Withholding tax (PND.1, 3, 53), Corporate Income Tax (PND.50,51) and SSO report.
- Liaise with auditors in completing annual financial statement audit.
- Able to solve routine problems and supervise subordinate regarding accounting/tax topics.
- Responsible for Administration & HR functions.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the CFO and management.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 1-3 years experience in accounting and tax field.
- Excellent knowledge of finance, accounting, inventories and local taxation.
- Strong analytical, logical and flexibility.
- Good command in English communications.
- Problem solving, Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with high accuracy.