South Pole Group is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all six continents, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and communities. With our solutions we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
With offices spanning all around the globe, this position within our HR team is full of exciting challenges. In this role you will be reporting to the HR Manager at our headquarters in Zurich and you will be in constant contact with colleagues all over the world.
As an HR Assistant, you will not only support in the global HR processes, you will also support in the recruitment process and in the administration from start to finish of an employment cycle. If you like to work in an international environment and in a diverse position within HR, then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
* Administrate the process for joining and leaving staff, such as preparing employment contracts, reference letters and other relevant correspondence
* Maintain and update global company documents
* Answer internal queries regarding HR policies and procedures
* Assist in the global recruitment process, including:
-Draft new vacancies ads
-Publish open positions on internal and external websites
-Schedule candidates' tests and interviews
-Answer candidates' inquiries
-Support various projects in the field of global HR
* Degree in Business Administration, HR or similar
* One to two years of international work experience in the field of Human Resources
* Advanced computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent knowledge of English is a must, any other languages are a plus
* Ability to manage multiple priorities while keeping attention to details
* Have good organisational skills
* Enjoy working in a multicultural environment
* Indonesian/Thai nationality or holder of a valid work permit is a must