Hipflat (http://www.hipflat.co.th) is a fast-growing online real estate search portal, used by thousands of home buyers in Thailand in the last 3 years. Our goal is boost transparency and effectiveness in the Thai property market.
We’ve built the most beautiful and fastest online home search experience in Thailand. What’s more? We also built the only property website that provides unique market trend data. This helps consumer users make much more informed and accurate decisions about property purchases or sales.
This is unique in the Thai market and, possibly, in SE Asia!
Hipflat is run by a passionate local and international team. We are financially backed by renowned international investors, including 500 Startups. See about us in the press:
Hipflat's customers are real estate agents and property developers. Our lead generation and advertising packages enable them to focus on deal closings instead of prospecting. We need more experienced professionals now to help grow the company to the next level of business.
Call Center Supervisor/Manager manages Call Center Executives who do the following:
- Executives primarily respond to inbound phone and chat calls from Thai consumer B2C users of Hipflat
- Executives pre-qualify prospects related to their property purchase inquiry
- Executives will identify more details about the property the contact wants to buy
- Executives will confirm prospect serious interest and will document answers for Hipflat customers (Property Developers, Banks and Agencies)
The right candidate for Call Center Supervisor/Manager will be able to:
- Help design, purchase and operate new small Call Center including scoping hardware and software
Recruit, hire and manage a new team of 3-6 Hipflat Call Center Executives
- Train and Coach Call Center Executives for effective results
- Write effective local language scripts for team
- Manage and use contact databases for Call Center team
- Learn/teach consultative sales skills to find out what prospects want or need and suggests what Customer products and services (Properties/Projects/Mortgages) could provide a solution to prospect
- Document transactions by completing forms and record logs (Hipflat CRM system)
- Monitor and maintain prospect databases, working with Marketing and IT depts.
- 5+ years telemarketing or call center experience
- 2+ years managing a telesales or call center team
- Proven small team management skills and results
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter, always eager to learn new things and improve professional skills
- Knowledge of local or international Telemarketing systems or software packages
- Real estate/Property Sales or Customer Service background is a plus
- Fluent in Thai. Conversational English is a plus
- Thai national only please