Hipflat (http://www.hipflat.co.th) is a fast-growing online real estate search portal, used by thousands of home buyers in Thailand in the last 3 years. Our goal is boost transparency and effectiveness in the Thai property market.
We’ve built the most beautiful and fastest online home search experience in Thailand. What’s more? We also built the only property website that provides unique market trend data. This helps consumer users make much more informed and accurate decisions about property purchases or sales.
This is unique in the Thai market and, possibly, in SE Asia!
Hipflat is run by a passionate local and international team. We are financially backed by renowned international investors, including 500 Startups. See about us in the press:
Hipflat's customers are real estate agents and property developers. Our lead generation and advertising packages enable them to focus on deal closings instead of prospecting. We need more experienced professionals now to help grow the company to the next level of business.
Your role as a VP Sales will involve the following activities, listed in order of importance:
- Recruit and coach an efficient B2B sales team in Thailand
- Help your team close deals, spot issues, see new sales opportunities
- Superb Sales tactics: segment customers, create sales scripts, superbly handle objections identify product feature gaps
- Create and sell deals yourself. ”Lead by example” including large deals
- At least 5 years of successful experience in building and managing sales teams and processes
- Experience with team coaching, sales strategy, pipeline management, forecasting
- Knowledge of modern sales approaches: predictable revenue, cold calling 2.0, consultative sales, SPIN Selling and other techniques
- Not afraid to cold contact and sell to C- and VP-level
- Experience navigating complex environments in large corporations, able to quickly identify decision makers and decision making process
- Able to follow up on a complex deals over several months period
- Self-starter, always eager to learn new things and improve professional skills
- Tech-savvy, able to use modern tools, like Salesforce, marketing automation, Excel power features
- Real estate sales background is a plus
- E-Commerce sales background is a plus
- Consulting sales background is a plus
- Fluent in Thai and English, both speaking and writing
- Thai national only please