WearYouWant is a startup founded in October 2011 by two co-founders from France and Denmark. It has been mentioned by TechInAsia as one of the 11 startups in South East Asia to watch (http://www.techinasia.com/11-startups-asia-caught-eye-4/). Today the company employs a strong international team of 30 people from 6 different countries, creating a very open minded atmosphere.
WearYouWant is where fashion shops, brands and designers come together to provide an unbeatable online shopping selection.
Last year, the startup secured an undisclosed amount of funding in a Series B round lead by Japan's Start Today.
At WearYouWant, we work in a very friendly and relaxed environment, with bi-monthly events… WearYouWant takes care of its team members with pride!
Behind the scenes, the WearYouWant team support its partner stores with a software sales platform that includes inventory management, order processing, and promotion services (including celebrity endorsement) to bring new customer orders and keep the experience seamless and indistinguishable from a stroll through the mall.
Job Description & Responsibilities :
- Process monthly VAT (PP30) submission to Department of Revenue reconciled with general ledger
- Reconcile general ledger accounts, and prepare related journal entries on a monthly basis
- Responsible for reconciling inventory accounts to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Reconcile merchandise receiving to general ledger, resolve any differences and record cost of goods sold and inventory sales monthly
- Review and reconcile physical inventory counts to general ledger recording any discrepancies
- Inventory management and control
- Sales history versus current stock levels
- Purchasing recommendations
- Margin analysis of new items
- Provide accounting support to other departments
- Ensure inventory quality control for brands and products
- Campaign analysis, etc.
- Maintain great relations and direct contact with key suppliers and vendors
- Work with TradeGecko.com inventory management system
- Assist in enforcing and updating inventory policies and procedures as well as creating as needed
- Assist with A/P and A/R functions when requested
- Assist with foreign currency conversions of investment capital and contact with bank directly
- Assist in completing month, year-end closings and year-end audit
- Reports direct to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and assist with Thai2English translations
- Perform other tasks assigned by the CFO and Management
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 2-3 years experience in accounting and inventory.
- Excellent knowledge of MSFT excel, accounting, inventories and local taxation.
- Great understanding of inventory management, controls, and costing.
- Thai national with excellent English skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Xero.com or TradeGecko.com software is a plus.
Strong analytical, logical, multi-tasker and flexible attitude.
- Problem solver with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with high accuracy.