WearYouWant is a startup founded in October 2011 by two co-founders from France and Denmark. It has been mentioned by TechInAsia as one of the 11 startups in South East Asia to watch (http://www.techinasia.com/11-startups-asia-caught-eye-4/). Today the company employs a strong international team of 30 people from 6 different countries, creating a very open minded atmosphere.
WearYouWant is where fashion shops, brands and designers come together to provide an unbeatable online shopping selection.
Last year, the startup secured an undisclosed amount of funding in a Series B round lead by Japan's Start Today.
At WearYouWant, we work in a very friendly and relaxed environment, with bi-monthly events… WearYouWant takes care of its team members with pride!
Behind the scenes, the WearYouWant team support its partner stores with a software sales platform that includes inventory management, order processing, and promotion services (including celebrity endorsement) to bring new customer orders and keep the experience seamless and indistinguishable from a stroll through the mall.
- Providing help and advice to customers
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email and chat
- Investigating and solving customers' problems
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents.
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service.
- Writing reports analyzing the customer service.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Bachelor degree or higher in relevant field
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Quality focus, problem solving, good communication skills, analytical approach