Hearing Experts is an innovative hearing aids provider originating from Germany. As one of the largest and most reputable hearing aids provider, we boast the highest number of satisfied customers in Germany.
Here in South East Asia, Hearing Experts aims to provide customers with the same quality advice and personalised hearing solutions, all in the comfort of a customer’s own home. We accomplish this largely through phone consultancy, where we discuss and evaluate a customer’s personal situation and then provide the best solution for his or her case.
Hearing Experts aims to lower the hurdles that keep many people from informing themselves about hearing aids. Our extensive experience with all existing hearing aid manufacturers takes the burden of having to make comparisons off our customer’s hands – we make the hearing aid market transparent for our customers whilst offering the most up-to-date models at the best price.
We are looking for an accountant who is eager to be a part of this fast paced growth. You will contribute directly to the development of our company by leading all accounting processes. You will have direct responsibility for the efficiency, scalability, and process quality of our accounting, and thereby, for our success as a company.
- set up and defining accounting standards
- communicate with customers and business partners
- be responsible for the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- work together with accountants and tax consultants
- continually develop internal and external financial reporting
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Thai, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Be highly skilled in MS Office.
- Bring an extensive understanding of the Thai accounting standards and IFRS.
- You should be experienced with P&L, cash flow and balance sheets.
- Possessing knowledge of Microsoft NAV is a definite - Plus, but not a requirement
- Salary will be dependent on work experience